Thursday, June 09, 2005

Some thoughts by the chosen one....haha

Yos~, hmm just watch LOTR again and had a lot of mixed felings and thoughts. There is one part where frodo says that "How do you carry on living after all that has happen and to pretend that nothing has changed at all?". This phrase made me think about those times when after certain experiences, when i hope that i can be back to where i was...but it will never happen again.

Example: After coming back from Blue Mountains, when i went there with my frens and no parents but still got teacher lah...I was in a dazed and do not know what to do with my life. Its like i knw that my life will never be the same again, although i tried but it is like that. There were also many experiences that wasnt pleasent, there were decisions which i felt that i had chose wrongly but i knw that we can never turn back the clock. I still remember that in the past i told myself to try to remain a kid and not to be invovled with the complications of adult life...haha...but now my mum juz reminded me that i dun act or behave like a kid already...maybe thats why sometimes i can never empathise with my little bro. anymore.

Maybe we cannot change the fact that time is constantly moving and shall wait for no man, every story shall always have an ending and the ending will influence on other stories to come.Again, like what Gandalf had said in the trilogy:" Its not how much time we left but what we do with the time we have, that is more meaningful". which are true, there are people in the world when they only have half the time of others but they have accomplished what others in their lifetime cannot.

OKOK..now back to the cute side of cute dude coz a bit too serious liao...haha..so how are all those school holidays??FUN?? or like mine SIAN??!!....Haha, but nw muz make full use of my time, because regardless of how much time u have is up to u to prioritise..oops back to my serious side liao...haha

SO STAY COOL AND CUTE..oh ya and Shuai Ge stay Shuai and Chio Bu stay CHIo...hehe

No comments: