Saturday, October 20, 2007

sianz....

Its kinda irritating when one cannot do something because someone else is playing lor...I mean come on lor, you can about play on weekdays and almost whole weekends liao, then everytime i want to check email, blog and chat with frenz is a no-no to like wad...maple story?get-amped?....WTF sia...at times I want to chat with sam. , or to send an email to her....then its like No...cuz someone is playing games....wat the hell...thats why sometimes I juz want to get out of the house, and be with frenz...I mean its damn sianz lor...okay watching anime is something that can keep me occupied but not like whole day watch mah.... Haiz dunno lah... sometimes being alone is much cool sia...

then yesterday, chatted with zhenni for quite awhile due to a question that she wanted to ask me. Of cuz , the question isnt really to my liking lor, wont really elaborate here... but after a while we divert to becoming super lame stuffs lor...and her birthday is approaching soon liao lor and haven gotten her present yet, and I think I might have mixed up the dates but I am sure its very near liao...lol...seriously sia, dunno why am I kind of attracted to her....then due to my reservations I am being rather confused at times. however, recently I dont really feel the same as in the past whenever I think of sam. , whenever I try to recollect the past , the times together...its a bit difficult liao....okay not difficult lah its juz the feelings not really there liao bah...haha does that means that my recovery process is about to end already?...Anw there are quite a lot of stuff to fill her up with and like nowadays there is hardly enough time lor......not help by someone who want to use the com.

No comments: