Friday, January 11, 2008

Had a really nice dream...

This morning woke up rather early at 0450 ard there instead of normally at 0530 because of a super nice dream sia..after that cant really get to bed liao..lol..its like, I supposed to go and meet her de and eventually we did...went to meet up with her frenz or smthg and then last minute got to rushed to her sis the NCC parade or smthg* come to think of it, no link leh as her sis already in poly liao=P*....then was walking up the stairs and nearing her house there..then was talking along lor and then....hmm cant really remembered , but I think I just grab her hand and started walking lor...and I can seriously feel myself blushing and at 1st she resisted a little but then..its like ok liao...then I just woke up and my heart was beating damn fast...sia lah...super nice dream sia....but in the end, after the accident in camp..then brought back to reality liao...lol...but still it was very nice man!!...seriously sia it was a great dream....but it's just only a dream lah...dun need to read too much into it...lol

No comments: