Monday, July 20, 2009

The world we know as...is it really that scary?

Recently, JY been telling me about his frenz in NTU and how they organise hall camps and stuff like this...its really kinda hei an, if u ask me..its really sucks to see people treated like an auctionable things...


Then going on, JY also says how hall life is in NTU and stuff, it just dawn on me the very fact that actually maybe we all are..no some of us are in our little comfort zone and that the society or world out there aint that rosy as what it seems...I mean like ppl screwing around and stuff and all...flings, one night stands and stuff like that...Well its just kinda un-nerving to know many are like that because its the norm and all...


But I would very much like to hold on to the notion that these are maybe a portion of the population who are like that...however again this is quite crazy.Of course I am afraid whether will I conform to this and all, awhile back with the convo with JY, it all seems rather scary and I dont know whether I got the nerve to put my foot down and believe in certain values and all...

No comments: