Tuesday, March 25, 2014

10 months and counting down

After 10 months in BNP, time truly flies once you start work. I always remember the years when Sam just started work, and I always will bemoan about she not spending enough time with me. Imagine me who is not as into or should I say , busy with work, already finds that time flies, what more she at that point of time? Furthermore, she is a such a relentless person as well. Throughout these 10 months, the initial stages were not so smooth sailing with fighting a difference in expectations and reality, as well as being trapped in a world of negativity because of a colleague who has a somewhat warp view between reality and delusional world. After spending this much time with that colleague, I was also nonetheless poisoned and I began to see things in a bad light as well. 

I guess true to the saying, the world is how you think it is, its truly a mirror of your own thoughts. There are many ways to see the world. You just have to choose which image you want to picture yourself with. You also began to try to thread lines carefully with people you work with and people who you can be friends with . There will always be some whom you feel that you have a kind of a comfortable feelings and some that you just cannot gel with. It doesn't mean that those you can't gel with are bad people, it may be just your personal bias or feel, not every human being on this world means you have to be close with all of them.

Well I am still not entirely sure where I want to head. And I am getting quite comfy with things over here and am still learning stuff. But, there is still this voice in me saying things like" See the world! Experience different companies. Spread your wings. Fly" I hope not to lose this voice any time sooner. And I feel, its time to take things to the next level and start to really rebuild my CV and have a lookout of things. At the same time, try to gain as much experience here. There is still quite some bit to learn, but like I said in many entries earlier, its not a place for long term here.  

No comments: