Tuesday, August 09, 2016

After 48 hours

After the argument I had with a senior HK MA on monday, for some reason, I had not been a peace with myself. Initially, I had thought that it most probably the ego that was bruised or smthg. Otw back, decided to stop at the industrial park and walk back. Manage to catch a pidgey thats all, thought I will be able to sort my thoughts through after the 15 min walk. However, my mind was not clouded with the incident, but rather more disturbed. I wanted to think about it, but it seems that my mind is blank and stagnant. Eventually, fought a nearby Gym and help establish it a bit before heading home. Went home and had dinner, then found out that my gym had been over threw by another gym which has pretty high CP pokemons. I felt an initial disgust and anger towards the incident.Still wondering whether my ego is still bruised. At night,decided to play MH with Ernest, GK and his sister. Still felt not at peace.

This morning thought of doing a pokewalk from my house to serangoon. Thought that the walk might clear my head. Well it did divert my attention from the niggling sense of negativity thoughts. However, it has not exactly brought the peace that I am after. Was it that because I am tired ?  As i slept at 2am the previous night and than I am out at 7.40am in the morning ?

After 48 hours , the conclusion? I think I need to sleep. k.thks.nitez

No comments: