Thursday, February 23, 2017

Let's GO

I think my emotions come and go; that’s why some people always say I’m like a female. My character seems to sometimes be positive and at times be downright negative. Today am the only one at work, Kok Whee is on leave for the next 2 days and I guess in some ways I feel isolated. Then there were 2 incidents in the morning that stood out. One was luckily that Diana was still able to fund it because I kind of missed out passing the funding details to her. Secondly, was a document that needed to be vet and Magdalene got back saying that she wants an agreement between IFA and us to agree that IFA will handle such documents and say wait for Kok Whee to come back and search. Kind of give me the fact that she do not trust me and need Kok Whee to get the agreement. Of course, as I type this, I felt that I might be thinking just too much. Then, the IFA team that requests the document says has to be done by Monday and that’s when Kok Whee is back.
So under such a backdrop, I don't know why suddenly felt very downcast and gloomy. I can feel the negativity creeping below my heart, as my heart feels a little heavy. Oks, lets solve this.
I recognize that I am feeling downcast, I know the reasons why I am feeling this or in a way, where the negativity is feeding from. I got to be more in the present. Take mindful breaths. I am still alive, the cool air that I breathe in and the warm air that I breathe out.
Lets go.

No comments: