Thursday, August 31, 2023

Quality Music Transcends Languages; It's about the Vibe

So I had been listening to this Youtube Channel for some time where Artistes only have 1 shot at singing a song so there are no retakes and the place where it takes place is all white. So it is only just the Artist's voice and the band's instruments.

The microphone that was used to record is also unbelievably clear and the Artist's emotion really shine through. Of course not all the videos are great as sometimes the direction with the song was different from the OG and there were some Artistes with small mistakes. Generally, the better the Singer the nice the song turns out.  

Sometimes Cat don't get it when I like to listen to Korean and Japanese Songs when I don't speak or understand the language. In all actually, even Mandarin songs I also don't fully get to hear and understand all the words haha. To me, it's all about the vibe I guess, the clarity and the tonality of the music that really speaks to me. It's like when a certain key or note is played, then get my emotions flowing. The icing on the cake will be the lyrics that match the songs.

I think most people like songs that they understand with the lyrics and all. To me, good music definitely can change the vibe , uplift spirits and connect people together. 

 



No comments: