Thursday, August 25, 2005

Get the house..get the gal....someone will do it..why not u !!

Haha..someone recently told me that in life we should do what we want and what makes us happy without going against our conscience and not letting anyone stand in our way even if it is a gal.....

This is rather true lor coz i almost becoz of a gal and wanted to stay at my 1st 3 months jc...Also, recently i have been bogged down by some friendships problems coz its like i have been friends with him for 3 years liao and now also in the same class..at 1st i thot is a gd thing..however now we are growing furthur apart as we have change and tht we both think differently now and it seems that we hardly tok now....or isit i jave been thinking too much lor...

Also. there have been many unpleasent events that happen in my life recently and that i begin to cherish those friends around me especially those that have stand by me and listen to all my troubles...a very big THANK YOU to all of u....and also to lewis for encouraging me lor...Some times in life....friends come and go and some just seems to be floating away...so why not live life happily rather than being so miserable...rite..haha

No comments: