Saturday, August 27, 2005

A phrase which struck me...

" I will never do something extreme for a gal".............

I have a friend who told me that a few weeks ago...however i beg to differ lor coz its like if u dont even want to go all out for someone tht u like, then u are definitely not in love with the person. Liking someone means that he or she is rank of rather importance in your life therefore doing stuffs for them is perfectly normal...However, of coz those about committing suicide and other crazy stuffs are not included coz it will only make others unhappy and urself miserable...

When my friend told me that, I thot yeah thts rather true..however even he is unable to do that lor...another friend becoz of a gal, he wants to compose a song...becoz of her, he is unable to concerntrate on his studies...does tht sounds extreme??? OK...sounds like it..haha sia lah..feel like i am writing a GP paper here...HAHA...must state the thesis and narrower statement then follow by the.....erm...damn forgot already:P

Haha...okok digressing a bit ah....where were we??

Oh yeah...My tht fren who told me that eventually also would rather be late then not seeing the gal off to the bus...now does tht sounds extreme???hmm...not so rite...so thts why i think that everyone got their own definations for extreme so thts why i think when u like someone juz go all out for that special someone lor...however there are certain things in life tht are more important ah...

No comments: