Sunday, April 09, 2006

Life hasnt been tht smooth-sailing....ouch another bump
Whoa...after CT and the holidays...homework and tests came piling on me..wah very stressful and hardly got time to do anything i like...well luckily basketball aint compromise...haha Now, also dunno whether what i am doing now will really help me in my exams and tests...but still have to juz press on....i guess...recently hardly touch gaming too...juz no mood for it and no time lor....well thts explain why i am rather late in updating my blogs nowadays too...haha
Yesterday went to play bball with Hui min and my bro. haha very funny lor coz my bro only P6 and had problems trying to score and she kept bullying him....haha Also when play with another guy 2 on 2... then lost...my bro was like a fish out of water...not very sure wat to do...however he did score 2 baskets...haha
Also played 1 on 1 with a AJC gut..i won him..hehe and i block 11 times....WOOO!!!! the feeling was great...haha and tht stupid Hui min kept trying to imitate my bro. and call me "Gor gor"...and everytime she wants to have the ball..juz like a small kid...later still can me mummy somemore....OMG...scare the living hell out of me....haha and made me walk and run the whole central then still come and scold me...wah where got meaning sia!!!
Another thing was that recently dreamt of one gal and when another guy kissed her then i felt so angry and hurt...then i woke up and my heart beating damn fast sia!!! wah how come everytime like tht....1st time in Sec2 then 2nd time last year and now tis year....hmm can any one explain this?? maybe its juz wat i am thinking in day time bah...haha

No comments: