Thursday, April 13, 2006

Out of 10 battles....i have already lost 1....days seems bleaker....

Today was the PW release date...I was rather pumped up and hoped that I could get a 1 or least 2....but in the end...it was a freaking 3!!!!! The reality seems to crash down on me...the idea of getting only a 3...made me thot back of the work i put into the PW...thinking whether was I too slack.....mine presentation was sucky...or..i dunno....and after surveying the situation...I think I am in an very disadvantage now....frenz from other jc...mostly got a 2...and now it seems the thot of doing well in the A lvls..seems like being pulled from me...furthur and furthur....I remember reading somewhere abt problems being an encouragement to spur urself furthur and do much better.

Then after that....doubts began to set in...how long can i maintain the momentum??..Is it able to last all the way till the As....what if i put in so much work ...and there is no results to show?? haha i think its the typical me lor...always procastinating...with projects under cca also coming up fast and furious....and CIP too....do i have the time???

ARE U THERE YET?? this is a saying taking from an anime show...it sorts of meaningful to me lah....am i there yet?...at the peak when i am doing well...being at peace with myself....

No comments: