Sunday, January 14, 2007

The rain....

The rain...

It has been raining for the past few days on this island lor...very sianz...but the plus point is that we dun need to do much stuff...hehe...anw it sort of spoils my mood as well lor...coz of something that I thot I may kenna but thanks god that I didnt lor...lol...

Also, in my world it also seems to be raining as well...feels cold and wet and that everything seems so dark and gloomy lor...very sianz lor...I think the rain sort of cause everything to become dark and everything...anw maybe sometimes I should juz try to always look on the brighter side of things lor...though only a month has past but to me it has already been like 2 months or even more lor...lol...

Yesterday, met up with pig, and follow her go for her interview...lol...dunno why so nervous for what lor...lol...anw its not me who is going for it lor...haha anw also her friend juz flew off to down under to study and she also sort of feeling down and all...she ask me a question which I kept thinking in my head..She ask whether we are able to stay as ourselves right now at this point of time ?...like whether we will change in the near future and all lor...coz she is also afraid that some of her friends including me when we 'serve our duty', we will pick up bad habits and all lor...she says she had frens that changed lor during that period of time and all and although initially they say that they wont changed but eventually they still did lor...

This really got me thinking because I can see from her point of view why...and also given the position I am in, i also can relate to it...I didnt tell her whether I will not changed and all coz I feel that it is difficult to say lor...but anw I also dont want to changed in to someone that I dont like too...hmm..but after thinking about it, I cannot say that I wont changed lor but I will definitely try to hold on to what I always believe in and my principles lor and of coz my sense of humour no matter what happens lor...so Pig dont worry so much lor...anw jason will also be allright ya...=)

No comments: