Friday, January 05, 2007

Yoz juz book out again!!! But will not really count as a book out lor coz still muz rush out to get some items lor...anw maybe will kenna another confinement coz of all the packed schedule and stuff like that, so a bit sianz lor...


Was juz reading the previous entry, then felt that it was rather damn sad and bleak and all but well that how i felt at that point of time lor and though I did met up with her recently..well...what can I say...erm time is never enough lor...lol...I think the longer time I am away from her and home, my mind began to wander and my emotions will run wild lor...shit man...lol...Anw, I told myself before that I must move on and that a lot of things just leave it to the wheels of destiny to turn and see what it has unfolds for me...but like what I say before it is very difficult to actually go and practice it. but in any case, I think I should sometimes be more siao sa lor...

No comments: