Saturday, November 24, 2007

AS Duty
Whew..seems that it has been almost a month since I last blog sia=)...cuz i had been rather busy lor, ok maybe not the initial 2 weeks but last week was man! Last week, I only had my Saturday lor...had to book in at 1930 so to prep. store and vehicle for AS. Then went to SLH later on and only sleep at 2 am and got to wake up at 5am...what the hell and in the end never really got the chance to move out due to equipment failure. The following day, finally fixed the bug and moved out...on mobile duty from 8am to 2am lor...what the ...ki xiao lor!!! although its like every hour period then drive out for 30 mins and rest the next 30 but still...its kinda tiring. And my driving not say that zai yet...mount kerb twice and zhao red light twice....engine stall once...of cuz thats over 5 days lah...but still....realised that when I am tired or juz wake up mode, cannot drive...as those incidents happened during these times lor. Overall, the AS ops really show me a lot of stuff lor like security and stuffs as well as other on site forces like the SPF and SCDF teams.


Seriously its our 1st OPS, however its rather screwed up cuz stores and personnel deployment was not that clear and good. In the end, there were lots of confusion and personnel got to rush here and there and didnt receive enough rest. Stores were last minute informed and vehicles were last minute changed duties and all...so yeah it was kinda messy and this is supposed to be the real thing man...anyway glad that it has already ended but from now on I also got frequent standby duties liao...so I can foresee more of my weekends are going to be burned sia...

No comments: