Friday, November 30, 2007

Sometimes as humans we cannot be entirely rational over a lot of things, take from example yesterday night...I had to admit I was in a rush I dunno why but I felt that it must be done by a certain deadline. Come to think of it, it was hasty...my fault...I assume that certain things will happened cuz of the signs but signs can be read differently...its very strange that when someone is caught within a matrix, he is unable to see the whole picture and in the past, he is able to fully analyze the entire problem but now he is in the exact same one but yet he cannot see it. At times, pride and emotions do really play a role in it. tired.

Read somewhere that sometimes its very difficult to just tell someone u miss that person or just to show signs of affection, as one fears rejection. there is a song by jay chou ' 开不了口'...it somehow truly say about why people fear it...I also got to admit it, me too am afraid about what the other party will think...is it weird? what will the outcome be?..and all this kind of stuffs. But however I believed that one day there will be someone out there or already beside u that is able to make u do that already or when one has enough courage to do it. As for being worrying about being passive a not, its nothing wrong maybe it is not the time or place yet...anw such things is truly up to the individual...so no use admiring others who are more brave or courageous to take the extra step into unchartered regions...one day for all we know u might be able to do it as well...

No comments: