Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sometimes in this world, a lot of things happened all of a sudden. A few days back, pig gave me a rather shocking news which makes me worry about her. For now I think she should be ok, see when we can meet up then see how bah. A few days from that incident, someone's Sis called me to ask about econs questions which is like really surprising considering the fact that I never touched econs like in a year and all, so juz anyhow answer....a bit smoked my way thru though..I only got C leh....lol.

Then there are some emotions that just come and go, and like acquaintances they just appeared one moment, disappeared the next and pop up out of the blue. Like sometimes I am more agro nowadays or somewhat as well as a bit sianz with life. Everytime I look at kids, somehow I envy them cuz they got no worries and all that bother the grown ups, well my thinking of not growing up is quite enticing man! Like peter pan...lol....but we all know thats like impossible dude....haha

Somehow I felt there is some conclusion to the war that is fighting within me but we never know right? cuz every internal 'civil war', there is always a high chance that it will start again. My mum always emphasized on the phrase' Eugene, relax dont think so much, just let it be' for a very long time already. But well I never really take it to heart until a particular episode which hurt me deep deep...lol speaking like JS=P...then slowly I began to appreciate the meaning of it.

Beside me, my mum is watching coffee prince, then en-chan is saying' saranghaeyo..saranghaeyo'...I think I totally forgot the meaning about it already, I can slowly feel it again=)...whether its fated or not, whether its too late altogether, whether its just a passing phase...i cherished the few moments coz u never know when this person will suddenly 'disappeared' or maybe take up a different role in ur life...so cherished those that are beside u=)...I am still learning though=P

No comments: