Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"What is your view of yourself?"

The worse enemy u can ever fight is yourself...that's what actually happened to one of my close buds in NS. Recently, he was posted out to another unit and that he couldn't cope with the environment there. Then somehow he broke down and cause a huge uproar among the other unit as our side the big shots...He was even referred to the IMH for psychiatric consultations as well sia...Just now made a call to him, good to know that he is fine and all. Apparently, the problem was that he couldn't cope with the change of environment and yet he felt that he had to live up to other's expectations. Well...hopefully that he can reach his decision soon. He told me that the psychiatrist asked him a very good question, " What is your view about yourself?"..he told me that he was stunned over that question and till now he is still thinking about it. This also makes me think about it as well...it's quite interesting that in life, even at this age there are people whom do not really know about themselves and what they want. Sad to say, I also don't really know as well...lol...haha or maybe I already know but I am too afraid of the future to go by it...Dunno whether what I am doing now is also the right thing...actually a lot of it I dun even know sia...but like what allen says in d-gray man.." just keep walking"....maybe one day i will know the answer to the questions in my life...


And sorry sam for asking u out so late at night and I know u are dead tired and still bored u with all those..life sucks comments and all. Will make it up to u the next time we meet up=
D...

No comments: