Wednesday, July 02, 2008


'Sky with Love'

Just finished watching 'Sky with Love', which is a very emo. show lent by pig...lol. Thot I had watched enough emo. shows to not cry liao...lol. Haha and yes pig i cried in the end=P...the last few moments were so sad, how not to sia?!!! Well the show was rather interesting...lol...the couple always seems to make out...so...oh well...haha but that's not the point. In the end, the ending was not the kind of down to earth ending that I thot it will be. Because in the end, she chose to go with her 1st love and the one who gave her so much pain at 1st. I always got the thinking that sometimes or rather in life, most usually ended up with the one that treated them the best and all...so ok I was a bit taken aback by the ending...haha...

Then, being an emo person that I am..okok I better try to get rid of this tag liao...lol...its not a good reputation to have that sia...haha. There were a lot of thoughts that got thru my mind lor...

1) Somehow or rather one's 1st love will always have an impact on your life, be it literally being with you or a small bit of that person is in you. For me there are still some bits of her in me that I cannot really shake it off...lol...its like just be a part of me for so long...be it emotions or fonts or the way I expressed myself.

2)Sometimes being the ultimate nicest and goodest person don't always get what they want...so we should all become bad guys!!!...lol...haha of course thats was just a joke lah...be bad guy should go learn from joker in the upcoming batman movie..XP..digressing liao...like the 2nd person she dated, he was ever so nice and understanding but he didnt get along with her in the end as well. I am not saying that one should become a bad person lah or a selfish one...if one feels that a particular person is worth loving, then even if there is no reciprocation..its your own choice de leh..well who says we can have everything in this world sia...But again this type of complex emotions is very crazy and hard to handle...its like u are always being pulled on both ends...maybe that's why I became so tall...haha

4) ' If you are really meant to be together, even after a break -up, you will still be together'. this is one of the phrases that was said during the movie. Well, although I sometimes think of this as a rather pyschological way of consoling yourself=p...if one thinks like this, then of course life is going to be so much happier.

No comments: