Saturday, September 20, 2008

A missing puzzle

Similarly like the movie 'Mamma Mia', have you ever felt that there is something that is missing in your life? Like a jigsaw puzzle that is lacking a few pieces here and there...something that u cannot pin-point out now?. Well that feeling just sort of came back today....I had it previously..somehow there is always this feeling that I am lacking something and no..its not something material lah. Feels that my life is kinda boring..and stuff like that...as well as a clearer picture of what I want to do in the future.

Was waiting for Sam. when I thought of this...Dunno whether its the feeling that I want to just explore the world and leave everything I know behind here...I have always dream of flying to places with the huge land spaces..the day when I can look out of the window or maybe even tentage=P and see hills roll over one another...to see the flowers that paints the rolling hills..to see the stars that covers the entire dark blue sky overheads..to hear the river rushing down over rocks...maybe its my mind desires for the intimacy with nature again...and yeah I at times feel quite sick and tired of the city-life here. Ever since I went to Blue Mountains in Sydney, I began to fall in love with nature and the huge and significant mark it has left on me. Will I be able to own a lake-house or a tree-top house in the mountains ?? To have a vacation home close to nature...haha that would be like a dream.If u ask me between earning big bucks in office buildings, or managing a B&B homestay close to nature and living quite primitively...I would choose the homestay any time.

Do u all know smthg? I used to write stories when I was younger..well not exactly fiction though..I am not tht gd sia!=P...usually its more of like a kind of experience that I had and I tried to translate into a story. Well...I tried a romance type once....it never made it past the 1st chapter...haha. There is this one draft that I finished before...its more of a travelog or auto-biography??..haha its my 1st trip to melbourne back in 1997. It had 13 chapters..I lost the hard copy already=(....I spent 2 months of my school holidays to completer it..xiong to the max! Somehow I like writing or creating stories or giving my views on stuff...thats why I awalys like to write essays to a certain extent...and my GP teacher always says that I had interesting content the only problem...was mis-interpretation of the question or the structure was wrong...lol...Since young, I had always priced Content to be more important than anything else, be it essay structure or grammer..haha...thats why language marks always so little=P. Maybe thats why till to this day..whenever I am feeling emo. or stuff, I tend to write it all down and re-read all over again and stuff like that. Haha...that may be the reason why I blogged as well=D...

I used to take a personality test...and they somehow or rather points out that I am a bit of a dreamer-type of person=P...lol...maybe thats why sometimes I tend to zone out...cuz lost in my dream world!!...haha...Maybe thats also proves why I always think a lot about stuffs...haha

Oh another notion just zipped through my mind a second ago...it might be that like in movies the plot seems to be so simple, so..eh..happily ever after like. So I always want to strived for that sort of gan jue so I always feels like something is missing!=P

Whew! long entry to the max!!..haha told ya that I had the feeling of writing..oops..I meant blogging...lol...just the notion of letting it all out of my 24/7 'think-a -lot' mind=P

No comments: