Saturday, December 13, 2008

Well well...finally ORD loh...went with the guys to have some fun..actually, its just some movie, which was rather lame=P...then after that went to meet up with zhenni for another movie, cape no. 7 . Its quite a nice show leh...the sound track was great..its kinda of an indie flick with a little of a japanese and taiwanese flavour to it lor...though zhenni just felt that it was juz a normal show lor...2 years have finally passed man...

Today met up with both pig and auntie, it was kinda rushed and all but it was really great to talk to them...dunno how to put it but its....ehto...shiok lah...lol...Well had a good talk with sam today, god knows I seriously need one with her...it was...lol..think i am just missing her lor...it was really really^10 nice to talk toher..when I am back, must try to hang out 2gther sia!!!...lol...think will take this trip to think a lot of things...like I say...I need to sort out myself...see if i can find my goal and ideals in life...oh and 1 more thing sam says I slim down le....haha...I slack so long yet lose weight!!! woohoo...I zai sia...lol...somehow...Sam's return bring me some calming influence on me....lol....OHMMMM...haha...

No comments: