Monday, December 01, 2008

Sales...

hey hey..this has been a super super tiring week for me sia...chiong Sitex sales over the past 4 days..at least chao chao earn 450 bucks le...as well as get to know a couple of friends lor. It was tough cuz the newbies plus me super zai sia..especially like wan ting she got like over1200 over the 4 days..I think I am the worse turn over rates lor...with only 18 sales over the 4 days...people were like over 25 like that...but ok lah...at 1st the 1st 2 days was damn demoralising cuz i only make like 5 sales then over the weekend I had 4 in sat as well as 8 in sunday but I dun think I will be called back to try again next year lor...cuz too lousy le=P but least I get to learn more about sales and stuff lor...very interesting to see how people actually react to different sales pitch as well as how to turn people minds on the spot...but man its damn tiring sia...10 hours walking back and forth as well as to entertain bo liao customers and as well to see some ugly side of indians..ok i mean black forest..ok no..erm some people...lol...most of the newbies were all females....wait its all sia...so yeah I am the only guy lor...wth...lemme see...total ard 13 girls + me ..wait wait before u are getting so excited..most are already attached le...oh man....wasted right??=P...lol what to do..all so pretty surely got bf de leh..hehe....anw I also go there is to earn $$ leh...most of them in NTU lor...think 1 from NUS and anthr 1 from SIM. The senior got ask them so eugene is whose fren?? they always no one's fren becuz my fren who recommend me the job pang seh me..hor samuel...lol...so in a way wo si bei sou liu to the NTU clique...haha...machiam like pet sia...there are a lot of interesting experience at this sitex.
HUAT AH!!

No comments: