Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lessons of the Maze

Well... its just another round of being lost in a maze of tall green hedges...the false light at the end just brought me to another dead end in the maze which left me staring at the high green hedges around me...retraced the steps in my mind...looking at the downtrodden path...I gave a hearty laugh, laughing at myself for believing the light that appeared and my worries/emotions that I thought it's finally the way out...lol...its just another case of a tired and hungry man whom thought that its finally over and will stop at nothing to reach it...haha...disappointed yes but relieved that unlike the first mistake, it never got into the treacherous pit that I had fallen into...Dusting the dust off my feet, I realised that I am not that hungry and tired anymore, next time I will see the changes in the tall green hedges, try to close my eyes and use my senses whether the light that I see is the true light...I give a smile and one last look at the supposedly light above the hedge, and just thought about the silliness of it all..and off I go and read the movements of the hedges, I can hear the voices of the maze throughout the maze. Lets move on...wonder whether the next light I see will be a lesson learnt or the final exit...=D..



ikinokoritai
ikinokoritai
mada ikiteitakunaru
seiza no michibiki de ima, mitsumeatta

No comments: