Sunday, March 01, 2009

Work+ BBall+ burnt

hmm...havent updated for quite a while liao hor..lolz...busy like a PIG mah...hehe...indirect suan...lolz...anws for those who are wondering what I am doing now...I am working now at IRAS as a temp. worker/answerinf phone calls/ entertaining walk-in interviews for issues or enquiries related to pship I tax e-filing lor...so have been answering phone calls for the past week and next week...which is tml I am heading down for counter duties le. Quite nervous if u ask me, rather do the phone calls de...but HEY..its a good experience man!!...trying to psycho myself here...lolz..my working colleagues are quite fun...consisting Li Sian, Marilyn, Zuk, Yusoff...haha...we are quite a rowdy batch at times and the guys always like to make fun of the girls..lolz...they 2 will be at marilyn and me will be at li sian...haha..super funny...then scandals galore within us lor...lolz..with me being the 1st!! kenna linked with li sian...and just played along lor...super funny..like " li sian....lao po guo lai!!...haha...then see how face super funny and she will always say " I want to puke blood le!"...SOP answer from her lor...standard...ahaha....then she is like super blur and weirdly cute to the max sia....do maths can talk to herself and she always like stoning or zoning out for un ulterior reason O.0......dunno how she even get to NJC and Cedar sia... Of cuz our group also got another 2 more gals who went in with us in the same day...emery and zhi ling. Emery is quite chio...but vertically challenged..lolz...oks oks...and she is linked with Zuk...haha...quite a hiong clubber as well...but she dresses very well...hoho and in some pics I sat with her and zuk was like...WTH....haha...kinda funny..sadly going down to counter with yusoff le...will missed the 8 hours chilling and talking crap up stairs there....haha but hey counter will proof another kind of experience. Hoping can get a job at IT show...still wanting to finance my Ipod touch and ben loh also got his Ipod touch le!!!!!! Wad de!!!!...ah!!! I want mine as well man!!!

Yesterday played bball in the how afternoon sun, now kenna sun burn..sianz-ed...and justin kenna a sprain ankle , wah kao....super sianz and ben song got to fire man carry him all the way to the bus stop then we got to flagged a cab down..oks yan cong only and bring him back...wah..very very long never chiong bball le...shagkenehneh...haha...thts wei li favourite phrase sia...ahaha back in camp.

No comments: