Saturday, June 06, 2009




Singapore Idol

This morning, went to follow GK, benny and SC down to support james for his SG idol auditions. met up with them late because thot they might wake up late and all...lolz...they were all on time sia...ROFL...super PS. Anws, eventually went to cathay to meet up with james. Upon reaching there, we realised that there was a super super long queue sia...and to our great surprise, James was still like at home!!!...when he came, he went to queue up with jerrold, and the wow-ers all went to gk house for mahjong le...so I stayed back with jerrold and james lor...its super hot and I kept on KB about waiting for a long time in queue sia...for me I def. wont wait de, I will just forget it...

Saw the huge turnout...around near 1000?? i think...although it is small comparing to the entire singapore population. But its still a substantial amount of people that turn out and only the 1st 500 can get today's audition, others like james will have to wait till next week lor. I think this shows that there are many out there who want to sing and hopefully make it big by becoming a singer. Which to me is quite interesting cuz i thot most singaporeans will have the 'survival' mentality and put the 'chasing dreams' at one corner....and interestingly enough, more than 4000 people turns out at the cathay last saturday
.

No comments: