Saturday, June 06, 2009

Coke promotion

Last weekend, I work over the weekends promoting Coke Zero, its pretty simple, its just giving out free coke and shifting coke bottles from lorries to various points. 60 per day, so its rather good and we work like 5 hours only, so kinda good but f******* Shag after the 1st day. Only drink we can drink is Coke Zero O.0....staying off coke for next few months man!!...So basically, we are shouting: Coke Zero!!!, Zero Sugar!!, Same Cola Taste!!...of cuz there are other versions soon like : Coke Zero!!!, Zero Sugar!!, Zero Dollar!!, Its FREE!!!, FREE COKE!!!!.......or even:Coke Zero!!!, Zero Sugar!!, Same C*** Taste...and folks that was coined by a girl...ROFL.

Stand in the sun, with one side of the t-shirt being long sleeve and the other being short...one side tanned , the other white...WTH....lolz....Also on sunday, work at parkway parade doing the same stuff. then the people there were like si bei siao!! Got a few guys push my hand away when i was giving out the coke, soon everyone was doing that!!. I was shocked lor!!! there were kids in front as well...I was like super pissed off...I slammed the lid and shouted: " EH ONLY COKE LEH!! U ALL CANNOT AFFORD AT SUPERMARKET AH!!...free only like that, every courtesy out of the window!!"...get them to queue also difficult...that one I understand, everyone wants to get one fast but at least queue when we say lah...free also must do some 'work' mah... But overall, ok lah...just that no weekend lors..anws...I also majority of my weekend free de...

Supposed to be doing ribena today, cuz want to help james out....then thought got YC the birthday, so never...in the end, cancel le...i was like...oh man...could have work for another 60 bucks today...oh well...nvm lor...it seems that I kind of just want to keep myself occupied sia...haha. Anws, for pics, please refer to my facebook under GK's belated birthday celebration lor.

No comments: