Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some days

I recollect that Sam had this blog entry before titled "Some days". I really like that entry.

"Some days are harder than others.
Some days I can't even think.
Some days I can't eat or sleep.
Some days I can't leave my bed.
Some days I feel like giving up.
Some days are ok.
Some days I don't even cry.
Some days I don't miss you as much.
Some days I don't need to fake a smile.
Some days I almost feel happy again.
Some days I know I will be okay."

It really shows that as humans we all go through various emotions, various ups and downs. But, in the end, we will still somehow managed to say that " Hey, everything will be ok". You know, its such kind of stuff that somehow I think just give you just enough of courage to live on the next day. Actually from these words, I came up with another phrase or maybe I read it somewhere...lolz...oks oks most probably I read it somewhere. Its " there is a time for everything". It sounds a bit ridiculous because if one has a time for everything then why does people always seem to have not enough of time. Its true, but I think that for every minute and every second we can actually set aside time for things. I don't mean like your mundane stuff like eating or exercising( though I love both=P)...time for yourself to rest, time for yourself to grieve, time for yourself to complain and yes time for yourself to curse.

Just now, my mind was filled with muddy. And yes I know I am suppose to be like way over her le, or whatsoever....and don't ask me I have absolutely no idea why am I being bothered because of her. Maybe its due to my indecisiveness, in the sense that I can't decide whether a not I really am/should/shouldn't like her again. Ytd, we were talking over msn about some kind of unfavorable situation she caught herself in today(though I think its ok le), then she was rather vexed about it. I listened and didnt really want to tell her what to do( cuz its got to do with tht guy). So after that I just type "a pat on her head", then she said that somehow she felt much better because of that pat. Somehow, we always have such kind of conversations, be it over the phone or over the net, it always seems that I always solve things for her. Of course I know that cannot be the basis for anything to build upon...but well the human mind is complex to begin with ain't? Yeah there is a time for everything, and I know that onwards I don't want to bother with any more "what ifs" or "maybes", so since there is a beginning to these thoughts, there should be an end to these as well bah.

In any case, I don't think there is a particular theory regarding whether a not why 2 persons should ever be together. I think it just happens between 2 persons at a particular period of their lives. Maybe I am fortunate to be with someone, Maybe I am not that lucky but in any case, there is a whole lot of stuff in this world that is more important than wishful thinkings.

No comments: