Tuesday, April 05, 2016

To be free

Today, at work I happen to hit myself with another incident report again. And this time round, I can't really have any excuses for it. Eventually, I am also not really bothered by it either. Unlike the first time at equities or even at fund execution where I really panicked and emo about it. This time round I am more nonchalant about it. Rather, I just move on to the next thing that I had to do and all. Eventually, Kok Whee helped me to write it out, and I am once again lucky that my seniors always help me to type out incident reports and all.

However, it has dawn to me again that this is not where I should be. I think I have been pondering over such questions since I started to work in this bank. I kept asking such questions every so now and then. It feels like I do not below there, at the end of the day, I get a decent pay and very decent working hours. But somehow, this place does not seems right for me.

Everyday, I always ask myself, what's my goal?, whats my passion ? where to go ? what to do? It kind of dawn to me that , maybe just maybe, I should just put in the effort in the direction that somehow I had already set upon.

I will just have to proceed and continue my studies on fundamental analysis. I want to lose weight.I want to be financially free. Financially Free...Free

No comments: