Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A bit boring n too slack liao

Heya, today able to blog gain..haha...hehe dun knw why co-op got no meeetings lor..like is so slack ..haiz now maybe should have gone shooting at least got something to do lor..like a routine or something bah..i think i should take up to two ccas lor...oh maybe i go take NYAA silver but is like not many ppl take leh...then still muz fulfill those requirements like the skills n physical recreation part...bo bian muz to all these thing lor..if not arh........jc life really= to NO LIFE!!!!!!Also it will help in my testimonial lor....really help a not leh..maybe should try out for more stuff lor though studying is also equally impt...still got a lot of projects lor..especially PW..wah now thts a killer..ahhh n Sok Cheng keep poking me..ouch n try to get me to join shooting..i think she is the best job for the ambasador for shooting..haha..super ENTHU. spider one....haha..haiz now wat muz i do...i very picky right ...either is too slack or too stressful..haha n still got Napfa tomolo..diao...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! surprised tt i leave u a msg? what's co-op?? and shooting's really fun except now i'm sick of it and it gives me blisters on my fingers..

Anonymous said...

tt's actually me except tt i dunno y my name doesnt appear.