Monday, April 11, 2005

Still have to carry on...stay happy=)

Yoyo..its the cool dude again..haha very bhb rite....today school is rather short, ending at 1.30 pm.. ahaha but tml end at 5 n thursday also end at 5..wahhhhh xian ah=(..today PE is another torture again but can take solance in one thing.Which is I finally can to 1 pull-up...haha..bet every1 thinks tht is stupid but to me is WHOA..actually got ppl help to push me up one...haha.Actually, today suppose to go to CJC library one.but in the end didnt go lor.cos since seong hoon meeting chian hwee..haha which is my gay fren...then we talk a lot on poly n stuff bah..anyway i m not gay i m onli joking arh....=0...LOL...wah no cash already..spend 10 bucks on class funds n stuff..wahhh n also like nobody want to join wth me in co-op....WHY!!!!!!!!
I think ppl at SRJC muz still be in holiday mood lor...cos heard tht their pace is realli slow...juz now longyu still ask me whether still want to play bball tml...diao..but if got chance why not..rite..aiyo CJC also got a lot of hmwk to do..okok so muz stay optimistic like wat my cousin always say...SMILE=)..n be a bit bhb is not bad....haha..i m C-U-T-E haha

1 comment:

edgar tan said...

after reading the entry i really need to see the doc... kept on vomitting...hahaha