Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Opening Day of my BLOg.....haha

hello..every1 to my blog..1st timer here so if lousy, dun say anything will hurt my feelings..haha..its ok lah...Today, suddenly thot of HER again..haiz...okok..muz stay optimistic..hehe like what wei ren always say"lets keep going, lets keep going..."Hmm..today at CJC...which is my college lor, a bit boring bah..wah but the GP lecturer at the end of the day really WOKE me up...literally W-O-K-E..hahha voice so loud like as if no one can hear him like tht:P...later still muz go back for PTm meetings..haiz..AHHHH missed 1S26...suffering from cold turkey..haha...so far havent really adjust to CJ life yet..though my class rocks lah..but still dun hv tht class bond there yet..maybe is onli me...anyway, jc life not easy..muz study like mad...erm..wat is mathematical induction..haha..juz joking lah..So to every1 stay cheerful ah..

Signing of from the C. DUDe(PS is cute btw:P)

No comments: