Thursday, May 26, 2005

Feeling helpless over GP=..(

Haiz....this week will be my GP exam already..can anyone teach me???Cos it seems like though there is the content to study but hat i am really afraid is the writing style..it seems i am not quite there yet..also recently summary can get zero SOMEMORE!!!!....Like that how to take the exam???looks like can only try my best lor..CA also fail for GP..now what about mid-years??AHHHH.....help me...i m drowning out there...someone pass me a life buoy....HELP???!!! Please SMS...(save my soul)....haha.Aiya, on the other hand, must be strong and ENDURE like wat the PE teacher, Mr Issac Lim will say and my fans will support me rite??..Haha..i knw that mistymoon will definitely will and i will send u my autographed shirt in a short time....haha.We both must jia you ar..GAMBETE!!!..Now, what is jia you in korean??Hmm..mus ask seong.haha:)Aidios

No comments: