Saturday, May 14, 2005

Wat a day...and thanks a lot to my fan arh

Wah...today went out the whole day lor..from 9.30 am in the morning all the way to 5.oo pm in the afternoon.Wow..what a long day lor..haha..and I also have been apologising for the whole time..haha..very soli arh LY..my fault again chose a lousy movie..haiz so the movie is lousy...anyway went to Plaza Singapura, then robinsons and heeren, where kelly, bought for me a cd as a birthday present..very nice of her lor...nxt year muz get a better present for her.....haha must start saving cash now.Everyday, must save at least $1, then sure enough one.After that, we went to citylink where I saw one watch ,damn nice and quite cheap as well at only $55.00, isnt that cheap..haha

Haiz, the GP paper is starting soon lor..is only about 2 weeks away lor..wow how the year pass by so fast...the blue mountains trip, SRJC Cosmo6, SRJC 1S26 and the CJC sentosa orientation all seems to pass by so fast...realised that i am already this old already..wow truely the phrase that "Time will not wait for any man". Soon also must pass up my PW already...haha but what better way to relax by being optimistic and laugh at least 5 times daily...isnt tht true....definitely to all my friends out there..wish u all will not let stress gets to u..though i knw it is difficult lor..but must stay cheerful rite=)....however, for myself even it is difficult, I am also now facing the same problem...haha...even my Act Cute shi fu..also now very stressful....haiz..the shi fu and the tu di also stressed..AHHHH.....the act cute skill may be lost forever....oh nooooooooooo

Biao mei the birthday also coming soon..ahhhh dun think have enough cash to get her a present..how arh....can u pls donate to this number 1900-112-6969..haha juz joking tis number never exists......haha

No comments: