Saturday, July 09, 2005

Haiz..what a chaotic and hectic schedule i have.....

Yoz~ to all my fans and friends....haha okok maybe no fans bah....recently ur favourite blogger...ahaha i mean cute dude had just join the NDP lor..wahh and i tell the schedules are damn pack lah..soon after this must already report to school liao...haiz see how packed is my scheldule but never mind lor...how often do we get the chance to be part of the NDP rite?

Recently, also got back some of my papers lor but some i dont think i have done well lor becoz i think i got a lot of mistakes. I tell u ah the most funny thing is that for my chinese papers, i anyhow do one lor and hardly study and i still can get a B3 lor...damn funny lor..LOL. Next week is also my AO levels chinese lor...wow the year past really fast hor...

Today i wont be back until 10 o clock lor...most probably bah...hmm i think i maybe have to be part of some less stuffs le coz it seems that i have lesser time and everything lor and my promos is still very much important and so is my PW lor..oh shoot speaking of that i havent done the survey questions yet!!!!! AHHHHH......now i think LY is right for once, is that i shouldnt have been taking up so much stuffs lor, should enjoy the weekend lor...haha but nvm i will show her tht i can excel in my studies as well lor...but for the moment....i dun think thts going to happen lor...*boohoo*...hmm also never see her tag my blog for a very long time le...ai yo sad there goes my only fan....haiz

Haha...but like what biao mei and wei ren says must always think positive=)...so must be motivated and be cheerful and to LY when are u free ah??coz i still waiting for my present and i still owe u urs...ahaha=) so to everyone stay cool and cute and chio...whoa the 3Cs

No comments: