Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What a rollar- coaster ride today is....

Whoa..today is my last paper lor and i dont think that I have done so well again lor. Haiz, already lost like about 21 marks lor...aoz those questions i didnt do lor..haha then later went to talk with the teacher-in-charge for the NDP thing and was shocked that he told me to crashed any of the acts lor and i was like HUH???. Initially wanted to follow Bryan to do with Shannon and Thad. lor but in the end i change my mind and follow iggy, edgar and wei ren they all lor. Though feel that should interact more with my class but also feels that my act can do more lor. Then suddenly today there is a rehersal at 2.15 pm, and must rush all the way there lor and wah today the sun is damn hot lor...whew and i m still sweating..haha

Later in the hot sun, we were practising the weird " army marching " movement..of coz not lar...siao but something like that lor..haha and later still got the weird dance lor...but overall not bad lor....seems quite fun and the gd thing is there is a little amount lor about 28 only..compared to the finale which is 102 lor...huge contrast hor....haha. Anw, I also saw what the finale suppose to do lor..seems damn boring..haha LOL

Haiz..tml school will offically starts again lor...haiz going back to lessons already and also got cca meetings and PW.....ahhhh Omg..there is no rest from the exams....haiz what is this!!!! Also, for the next 4 saturdays i have to go to the Padang lor coz for rehearsals for the NDP lor....wahhh damn packed ah my schedule...oh ya and still must go out with LY to get her birthday present lor...haha speaking of tht....hmm maybe she forgot abt it liao....hehe. No lar as a gd friend, I should honour my promise lor...haha sounds so cliched


Okok....so this is ur favourite blogger..haha still so BHB as usual..haha and hopefully everyone can stay happy and stress free...haha so cheers and chow(^_^)v..............whoa so cute!!

No comments: