Monday, July 18, 2005

Whoa...what a fun weekend!!

HELLO!!! So sorry for all my loyal supporters, recently your favourite blogger have been really tied down by a lot of stuff lor and so a bit difficult to update the blog lor...

Whoa...recently, last saturday NDP was a blast sia ...erm maybe its the same lor..haha must wait for super long lor as usual from 3 to 6 lor...the ultimate boredom lor....LOL .Especially while waiting for our turn to do our performance lor....tht time sit down with Shi jie,Wei Ren, Iggy, justin and two gals from edgar's class i think their names are shun fang n shi hui ....but not so sure...damn funny sia and we started whacking each others helmets....haha and i kenna the most lor.....wat to do i so tall so ppl jealous of my height....HAHA

Then later at the performance, they started whacking me again lor ...whoa the whack me from my head to my back to my stomach ..wow.....very violent sia....siao lor...Also, saw Rui En lor on stage with Taufik..whoa she is damn chio sia...stunned dio lor...haha fireworks a bit so-so lar like not so nice as before...

Edgar also tells me tht we were on TV lor...haha dunno knw whether i on it a not..haha tht time on CHingay not enough...HAHA so bhb...anyway gotta go liao...coz still must cheong EOM tonite...so adios=)

No comments: