Sunday, November 19, 2006

Picking up the pieces from battle...

Picking up the pieces from battle...


It has been some time since I last blog liao...whew almost 2 weeks already liao...for the past 2 weeks the battle has been intense and hard...well but whatever the outcome, its there already and I cannot change it already so all I can do...is juz to pick up the pieces up and reflect over the skirmishes....

Feel that my physics have been seriously screwed up and that it was relatively easy yet I came out and felt that I didnt really perform and that there have been various questions where I already dropped too much points already lor...

For maths...erm seems ok but rather afraid whether can get an A a not lor...coz after paper 2, got this not so good feeling....so I am not so sure lor...really afraid for that lor...

For econs....seems ok lor well except for CSQ and DRQ which I think I did not do that well lor....but oh well...see how then...

For GP...what more can I say then??

LOL...so overall its seems rather shit lor...but what do to?? life still gotta moves on right? Soon also muz go NS liao....how time flies isnt

No comments: