Tuesday, October 31, 2006

being EMO.....

being EMO.....

Was just reading a bit of Tuesdays with Morrie yesterday, and it sort of share some insights on stuff on how to deal with emotions and stuff....but lets not talk about the bad ones and lets concentrate on the good ones lor...

Even the good emotions can sometimes be turned into a nightmare, am I right??
When u are confident, its good but over-confident...goner
When u like someone, its nice but it also brings about insecurity...goner again...

Ok...again I most probably use relationships again...coz I am in some sort of deep shit in myself lor...haha..well wadever bah..anw if most people knows me, they will tell u that I am sort of those chaps whom always like to thinks a lot and have a lot ideals and stuff and that I always seem to always be happy and stuff....but behind that facade and all, I am actually rather weak and think too much...or so i think bah...it is because I always feel that is up to oneself to be happy so wadever hurt or suffering I have, I dont really show it out...it is sort of bad I think..coz I keep a lot of things to myself but I dont want to coz others to worry and stuff lor...hmm..maybe I should changed that..lol..

Okok....a bit the digressing liao...now where were we....oh yea...its all about juz "clearing your system"...do not hold it back lor...Morrie quotes that one must learnt how to go with the emotions and stuff...I mean the good ones ah...erm...ok example is like yesterday, she was feeling frustrated over her life and not being able to do what she always wanted to do...I was sitting there..juz listening to her but never say anything coz I was never in her position and do not really understand how to deal with her problem..all I could think was juz listen to her lor...actually I wanted to juz put a hand over her shoulder and juz say that everything is going to be ok and yeah...but I didnt..why...again paiseh lor...on the way home, was like juz reprimanding myself that as a fren should try to console her lor and all...but because of all those paiseh and other stuff that's why to afraid...well at least now I fully understood what did Morrie meant liao lor...lol

Was juz pondering that others blogged about daily affairs, politics, trends, selling clothes....and here I am blogging on my personal thoughts and stuff...lol...a bit the weird is it?..or is it juz me...anw maybe to me blogging is juz another way to de-stress and counter-check with my feelings and inner thoughts bah...haha anw it is rather interesting to read back at past entries and sometimes think how naive I was in the past....haha

Anw GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THEIR A LEVELS which is starting very soon....but now I will juz try my best and believe in myself...whatever happens it wont be the end of the world de=)

No comments: