Friday, May 09, 2008

Well..Well..Its has been quite a while since I last blog right??.....lol...Well my final evaluation is finally over!!!(actually on 28th to 30th april=P) and now can count the days to ORD loh!!...haha...Just left mask test, shooting thts all but there is still some more standbys and duties that need to be done and the AHM..wah kao...si bei sianz.....

Last monday went to NUS for the SOC interview...lol...thought I was going to be late...in the end I was a little..lol...met a gal from TPJC whom arrived like 2 hrs earlier coz she was afraid of being late as she never come to NUS before...wad de...kinda funny...then also had to take some kind of logic test...anyhow do sia..lol..then the interview I just try to be confident and link stuff back to the economy and all...dunno whether sufficient but well hope so lor!!...

After that went to meet up with Pig, cuz she was nearby to collect my birthday present, and was kinda surprised...got a bit of kenna punked the gan jue....lol...she got me 2 boxers with wad..homer and a baby respectively...haha...then followed her to her exam place which was held at a hall..kinda weird. Recently heard that SIM held their exams at Singapore Expo.!!! Wah...nowadays exam places getting more exotic sia..lol..haha

this weekend kinda sianz...=( got duty on sunday then wont get to bk out till friday...haiz...saded...lol...wanna watch speed racer and indiana jones!! Tml still got this financial seminar tht I just signed up...better dun be another promotion event...if not i sure work out de...lol...from 9 to 3.30 sia....tiring sia!!!....no life!!! then my bro kept hogging the com. , means one thing...cannot chiong anime!!! ah....lol

No comments: