Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hitting the BIG 2!!!!

Just turned 20 sia...like 72 hours ago...OMG..old le...this year pai hang bang is Pig, Jie Sheng, Samantha, Zhenni, My sis, shane, Ben Loh, justin(amazing sia), Jolene, Ah Png. Haha...apparently Sam lost to Pig this year and of cuz must thank all those that wished before or through friendster like Soff. and charmaine...lol...Anw I spend my birthday in camp and waiting for activation lor in the end nothing happened because activated the next day instead. Pig and me spent like 2 hours sms-ing at times nonsensical stuff like super cows to..wad else ah?...grass...lol...till 12 midnight lor=P...Oh and must thank both kelly and ly again if not they say I never thank them...haha...

Also another surprise was because sam msg me all the way from UK sia!...haha...It was really great to received it from her lor, then I was just trying to msg back..haha it works as well but dunno whether must pay for any charges lor..this month already overshoot my phone bills liao=P

No comments: