Friday, July 18, 2008

Woah..another week has passed....dun know why..this week super tired sia...dsdn't really do anything much sia...accept for the late night met. data collection...must be never sleep enough and today ran 14km..wah kao...whole body weak liao=P..on sunday still got to cover Asean Ministerial Meeting duties....there goes my rest man...I dun care sia...on the 28th and 29, going to use my off at all cost!!!..haha...compensate...lol...

I think I am exepecting quite a lot nowadays..regardless friend or family...sianz dun know what is happening to me sia...sucks...recently started on the stocks market...thought shouldn't be a prob. adjusting to it...I was wrong sia...wah...super demoralised man.....realised that the road I am going to take...is going to be very painful man....but I got ur support!!! with it I am sure I can do it de!!!!=P

Anw, there is one thing that being in camp is quite relaxing...its that there is no PS!!!!!!haha...that's the only plus point lor=D


Still cannot find a new and suitable blogskin=S

No comments: