Monday, July 28, 2008



Yesterday went to watch the dark knight...actually in a way I drag pig down to watch with me and I really wanted to watch it lor...so I drag her down even when she is scared of sudden scenes=p..didnt know it was tht bad till we watched the movie!!...haha. Anw the movie was really nice man! Heath ledger really played out the joker really well..psychotic yet at times logical and unable to read thru his mind and getting humans as his pawns against batman and treating gotham city as his playground. Ultimate sia...Pig was like from the start of the movie all the way to the end..constantly grabbing arm, at times sinking her nails into me...wad the...lucky i strong=P...lol...but seriously finding her everytime I meet up with her that she is getting cuter...compared to the past lah...or it might be I never really noticed then...lol...haha. ok so now its offical: PIG u are just CUTE!!=X...haha...

No comments: