Monday, November 17, 2008

Sianz

The past week also hadn't been really good either...lol...the nov batch ORD-ed on tuesday then for 3 days the whole platoon was damn super uber bored to the max sia...we just sleep, talk , sleep and play cards...super boring...then plus I developed a super super bad sore throat...for 2 nitez cannot sleep sia...every hr wake up to drink water...aiyah what else to say sia...super super sianz man...oh and must thanks zhenni for pei-ing me when I was sick...actually its just a couple of sms..lol

Nowadays, dont really know on what to look forward to...or rather maybe I am just plain lazy...lol...think it should be that lor...cuz its like mother ask me to settle on where to go in australia and I am really really lazy to do it lor...haiz...then there are other things where I lack the resolve to carry on doing and stuff like that....ah....pure laziness to the max...think i need someone to kick my a**...lol...

No comments: