Friday, January 30, 2009


1st New Year Week....

Well...another a year has finally passed..and now its the Moo~~~Year liao...good bye rat!!!! Hmm..this CNY was kinda quiet and seem to pass by fast..well for me lor...lol...but this year on chu yi..not bad my earnings for the year...hehe been some time since I last made a substantial profit thru gambling...of cuz must thank darren for the opportunity and the cash=P...haha..must go and make a donation soon=X...lol....Then at night went to River Hongbao with my uncle,auntie and my cousin(Bao Bei!!)...hehe and my bro. ( my sis went dating with the bf....wad to do...just came out from army mah)....haha anw not bad lor...the floating platform was windy and cooling, took some pics but ended quite cui...(AND its not my skills lousy!!!)...rofl...then went back to kovan to eat at Xin Wang...back home around 1.30am cool....lol...

2nd day didnt do much....


3rd day went for Fish and Co training but quit after like 4 hours because supposedly be a waiter, ended up as kitchen crew...experience was not bad lah..made a couple of fish and chips and the new york ones....but felt it didnt suit me lor...so just quit lor... Next day, went to bishan with ly and kel..and u know wad we camp the entire day there...ROFL...dun knw how we did it...we spent most of the time in library lor....found a book that I wanted to read a long time...though got scolded by my mum for borrowing..sianz...and morning we shoot hoops at arcade followed by another round in the evening....hehe thot my percentage of ins were gd ...we also had an early dinner at sakae...ahaha jap fanatic sia..woohoo!!!...

today nthg much lor...just went down to return the fish and co stuff and I got the ez link job le....see how bah..hopefully can get the IRAS job or MJ job or other jobs before the feb 13th lor...if not I think quite diff to find le after that....see how bah...

No comments: