Thursday, January 08, 2009

NEED A JOB!!!! U want a good cleaner?? with CBRD expertise...confirm clean de!!


Well well...being unemployed is seriously sucks to the core...just a while ago I was cursing and emo-ing about the lack of jobs for me...come to think of it...there are jobs for me but I dont want only....seriously, there are quite a number of sales jobs...dunno if I want to take sales again lor...ever since after Sitex 2008. Sent like around 10 appications le...but of cuz this is nthg compared to my ORD mates who some have been unemployed for a month le...whereas for me its only 3 days and I KBKB le...lol...On hindsight, there is more time to chase other stuff that I want to do last time...like read up back on feng shui(though if I can sustain the interest in it), like going back to my financial markets study, chiong a bit of sec 2 maths ( cause tuition I tink most prob. will be teaching for the next few years)...but the worse part now is the feeling that $ goes out and not back in...lol

Yesterday, seems to offend kelly quite easily...LY called me around 10pm, didnt hear my phone ring...called back at 1050pm...they asked me to go mac and meet them...but was thinking if I go out then parents sure worried again..then my mum will be paranoid...and she wasn't feeling tht well somemore...so decline offer...then kel sent me a msg says near serangoon and she stay AMK somemore...so I reply..'lol...u make it sound like my fault'....then she reply that everytime they asked me out then its like I dun make it work out de...ok...if u asked me, I was a bit put off by that remark...cuz most of their meetings were like damn random out of nowhere de...but will always try to meet up lor...its not as if that I never ever go out with them..ok maybe I am a bit at fault for not always asking them out and stuff...its always them..so yeah I lose there...quite a random discussion thou if u ask me...

No comments: