Saturday, May 30, 2009

Maybe I am indifferent now....or maybe I just take it as it is...

After a long hiatus, you came back to me again. And as usual its the same kind of problem, which momentarily lead me to wonder whether Me= to being a problem solver for such kinds of problems. But I was aware that something was wrong when I answered the call. U were stuttering, tearing( assume lor) and silent. I knew that its must be the same problem that had just crept back into your life. Hmm...knowing that, I feel that I got to put aside my own demons to solve your problem and calm you down. Strangely, the demons never once put up any resistance. I just felt that I need to calm you down and not be imbalance. Thats all. Maybe, I have come to accept the inner hollow within me and it might had let me to be more objective in such a situation. Or, to put it in another way, I might have already became 70% hollow.

No comments: