Thursday, August 20, 2009

AHM 2009 or rather AQM(Army Quarter Marathon)

Photobucket

I ran 10km hence the AQM because half of 21km(AHM) is quarter lor. And I got to say one thing, I really suck big time...lose sia...slower by at least 30 minutes!! Total failure sia. haha. Met my previous commanders like yi xiang,wilson and shawn. Apparently PS not running because of some injury or smthg...lolz...its feel great to just run sia....and its like there is nothing else to bother except the finishing point as well as the drink station or maybe its because of the adrenaline.=P Somehow its just feel great to run 10 km and be part of something like that as well...haha its just sugoi...haha. Oh and I also met zi ling as well, she was running 21km sia...her 3rd year le, I only ran for the past 2 years only...haha..see how maybe I will run for next year.

No comments: