Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Natsu Matsuri 2009

Well last saturday went to Natsu Matsuri 2009 at japanese school(changi). Its was an interesting experience I have to say, with so many japanese people around me and the atmosphere was great.There were games like yo-yo water balloons and strings game...haha. Only Jerrold and me went...rest cannot make it and we just watch the performances lor, we also did the bon-oduri dance at the last 45 minutes...lol..its hillarious. Imagine 2 tall guys trying to do some traditional japanese folk dances...pics are on fb. the videos will try to upload here lor...haha...dont want to throw my image away in fb...ROFL...Met eunice there as well, and as usual she is always enthu. and jumping around...haha...sadly think she is quitting work this friday le...so less one person to talk at work...saded...

If you join 2 (L)s and tilt it 45 degrees each, it becomes a winner(W)....haha...thats what I came out with jerrold when I started emo-ing...haha and he was trying to distract me from thoughts in my mind. Realised that both of us are in the same kind of boat..haha..time to be a man he says...lol

No comments: