Friday, November 13, 2009

The Room. My Resolve.

The same place we share.
Different memories and emotions are tie to it.
It can be a place for rest to some.
Others it became a place to cry.
Or a place to reflect.
Any place can be the Room Of Requirement.
All one needs is a thought of escaping from reality.

To me, the place where I have frequently found the Room is where my best friend initially brought me there. Its just a very normal place, its shared by the public...I think its a place where many found their own Room(s). The very place where no one can enter it unless a special permission is given by the user. It has held on my memories,thoughts and secrets that no one knows...as with others who have made contact with it. I was there again just now, enter and pondered. I have decided on my resolve, my position in this chapter, I won't be beaten down. If thats what life or whoever up there is going to throw at me, I will gladly take up the challenge. I will bounce back, I dont care if I am going to fail again, I dont care if there is suffering again, I dont care if I might cause my whole life to crumble. I will make sure all these things are not going to happen, I will do it my way...the way that I held my principles and beliefs...bring it on..

Its all about how much you value something, and how far you are willing to go for it.

No comments: