Thursday, November 05, 2009

Unexpectedness

I was reading my bestie's blog and its...hmm...let say that its filled with emotions.=) And its not the emo kind lah. I can seriously feel her feelings and everything. Maybe its nicely written or wad...and it just open my eyes to her world. The world which I never seen before, the world out there, which I rejected if given the opportunity to go. I remembered her insecurities of going over to UK, and her initial year there was quite cui....but I am glad she made the trip.

On hindsight, her overseas studies also help me overcome our issues together that we had in the past, as well as it sort of made me grow up I think?...haha. I also remembered that she was afraid of herself changing, I told her at that point of time, that I have confidence in her that she will still remain the same sam that I know. Well, after 2 years, I am glad that she is still the same in some ways =)...of course there will be some changes, as nothing is ever constant. Overall, she is still the same old sam that I knew.

Recently, I had been rather bothered by the lack of time or might be due to my impatience or wadsoever. I was particularly annoyed by my inability to understand some concepts as well as I am unable to answer questions without referring to this and that as well as I have no friggin ideas what the marker wants and stuff. Then my other commitments started to pop up in my head...and I suddenly felt that time is not enough. Somehow, when I read her entry, its nice?? haha...I also dunno why feel more relaxed leh...might be the english air that I can feel..lolz Or is it that she had grown in some ways? I dunno...I just felt real happy for her...haha

And suddenly, I dont feel so bad about my situation anymore. Maybe its the vibes that I am getting from her. The feeling of 'initally its the hardest, but the end is worth it'...haha I seriously dont knw...but I am glad I read tht entry.=)

No comments: